Links to other Websites with Chess-alike subjects.
If you like to learn (more) about the chessgame (click-here), and come back later.
The well known EG Magazine
EG has celebrated in july 2015 a 50 year-anniversary and is the leading magazine about the endgamestudy world.
You can find there 152 numbers in .pdf format for free! and there is a subject-index.
In this magazine you can find thousands of studies!
You can order older issues of EG, send an email to:
Numbers 1 - 100, € 4,50 each.
Numbers > 100, € 3,40 each.
- Austria - Union Argentina de Problemistas de Ajedrez : selection of Austian endgamestudies maintained by Peter Krug.
- Yet Another Chess Problem Database. Here you can search studies and solutions (not replay).
- Learning From Studies. An article where Danisch GM Bent Larsen explains the use of studying Endgamestudies for chess players.
- Study: M Grinfeld, 1903, by Dennis Monokroussos.
- Study: Gia, Nadareishvili 1952 by Dennis Monokroussos.
- GameKnot daily an endgame puzzle with a chance for a price.
- Pictures of chesscomposers.
- Endgamestudy information also on Wikipedia.
- WFCC = World Federation for Chess Composition - FIDE.
- Fide Chess Composition Album 2001-2003.
- Fide Chess Composition Album 2004-2006.
- EGTB. Nalimov Endgame Tables by Erich Bleicher. Alternative (you need java).
- Using the applet you can check what the outcome of a position should be according to the currently published Nalimov Tablebases where you can enter positions up to 6 pieces.
- Chess Endgamestudies by Arpad Rusz.
- Tim Krabbé is a dutch writer but has also on his website many interesting chess stories and chess curiosities with also endgame studies.
- Also there is to be found the "Tim Krabbé-60 Jubilee Tourney Endgame studies".
- Big website from endgame composer Iuri Akobia from Tbilisi (Georgia), in english language. It has many good links and pictures.
- Herman Mattison: 54 studies composed by this famous composer.
- Chess Composition Microweb by Juraj Lörinc: Site with many studies and problems.
- Etudes, French site with many studies from about 82 well known composers like Benko, Timman, Smyslov, Kubbel, Kasparian, Pervakov, Vysokosov and more, with pictures and beautiful (chess)art.
- A few studies of Jan Timman. Who is the webmaster of jmrw? Probably Nicolas Dupont ?
- French site by Hervé Delboy with chapters about Cheron, Rinck and Kasparyan. And Leonid Kubbel.
- The Retrograde Analysis Corner by Joost de Heer and Otto Janke.
- To check an endgameposition with an Online Endgame computer (Chess Archives Endgames). Fill an FEN-definition.
- List with Mutual Zugzwangs also on this website.
- British Endgame Study News from John Beasley with many articles of Endgamestudies.
- Brian Stephenson - BDS Website with Chess Endgame Studies.
- British Chess Problem Society founded 1918.
- Webforum on chessproblems and studies at www.chessproblem.net.
- Endgamestudy examples by great masters.
- TheChessworld.com studies and Problems.
A.A. Troitzky 1906
White plays and wins.
Theme: Zugzwang and mate.
- For ChessProblem lovers. 132 studies and problems, J.T.Sanderse.
- The MaxEuwe Centre, where many of the Arves meetings are held.
- The dutch chess federation KNSB. Central website for dutch news and other organisations to be found.
- Belgium chess link-site: 2link.be.
- The US Chess Federation.
- The Euro Chess Organisation.
- Jan Golha Chess Compositions.
- Bill Wall Chess composition.
- 5 studies on endgame-studies.blogspot.nl
- Maroc Echecs, with studies composed by ilham Aliev
- Tidskrift for schack, the swedish magazine is now fully available (scanned), wherein also many studies have been published.
- What is an endgamestudy, a descrition by Wikipedia? Follow this site for further info about chessendgamestudy history.
- Danish Team Tromso 2014
- ChessPro.ru has also interesting articles about endgamestudies like this one.
- KasparovChess with study articles (Russian). Also 555 miniatures to replay from screen !
- General difficult Endgames.
- Or look at: www.chessending.com
- Play or check out.
- Schwalbe German website for problemists.
- PatAMat Slovakia website for Chess Composition.
- Vaclav Kotesovec fairy chess composer and programmer.
- Iuri Akobia Chess Endgame Studies.
- Strategems - US Chess Problem Magazine - Endgames.
- International Judges of Chess Composition.